Thameen Noorolain Taif 50ml
- One of the largest pink diamonds to exist in the world.
- It is said to have been discovered in India and brought into the Iranian Imperial collection.
- The tiara has 324 pink, yellow and white diamonds set in platinum.
- The tiara is said to weigh 2kg.
- Taif rose is especially prized in perfumery – the taif rose has 30 petals and grow around the city of Taif in western Saudi Arabia.
- It takes around 40,000 rose flowers to produce one 10 g bottle of rose attar.
Top notes: Orange, Coriander, Pink Pepper
Middle notes: Taif Rose, Moroccan Rose Absolute, Jasmine Absolute
Base notes: Haitian Vetiver, Cashmere Wood, Musks
The triumvirate of florals mingle with the gilded base of Agarwood, Amber and Cashmere wood. A beautiful rose charisma and a graceful spicy longevity. Mesmerising.
Recommended for those wanting an elegant and chic fragrance or for lovers of Rose.