Thameen Imperial Crown 50ml
- Named after the Imperial State Crown, worn by the King or Queen of England during their coronation and state events (such as the opening of Parliamente) since the 15th century.
- Contains 2,901 precious stones including some of the biggest and most famous diamonds in the world.
- The Imoerial State Crown is one of the most famous items housed in the Tower of London.
- Elemi is a tree native to the Philippines.
- Schinus Molle is an evergreen tree native to the Peruvian Andes – often sold as “pink peppercorns” although unrelated to true pepper.
Top notes: Elemi, Black Pepper, Schinus Molle
Middle notes: Somali Frankincense, Leather
Base notes: Patchouli, Guaiac Wood, Mate
A spicy, yet spiritual and grounding scent with a balsamic richness.
Recommended for those who love Frankincense