Thameen Diadem 50ml
- Named after the George IV State Diadem, this is worn by the royal consort to coronation ceremonies.
- Made in 1820 for George IV and made famous by Queen Victoria.
- It contains 1,333 diamonds.
- There are bejewelled flower designs on the crown each representing England & Wales (rose), Ireland (shamrock), Scotland (thistle).
- It is the crown that the Queen wears on the British stamp.
Top notes: Lavender, Omani Frankincense, Cardamom
Middle notes: Rose, Saffron
Base notes: Vanilla, Amber, Patchouli
A royal and elegant frankincense with a smooth intensity works intimately with a rose spiced heart creating a truly sensual fragrance.
Recommended for people who are fond of sensual fragrances.